Comments

I'm Sorry, I Love You [K-Drama]


Synopsis
Cha Moo Hyuk (So Ji Sup) is an orphan that was abused by his adoptive family. So he ran away and learned the way of the streets, meeting all sorts of people. Because of an accident involving is ex-girlfriend, he has 3 months to live. So he goes to Korea filled with anger and hurt about his birth mother. Then in Korea he meets someone he least expect himself to love. But how can he be able to love, hate, and revenge within the short three months of his life?

Cast:
So Ji-Sub as Cha Moo-hyuk
Im Su Jung as Song Eun-chae
Jung Kyung Ho as Choi Yune
Suh Ji Young as Kang Min-joo
Choi Yeo Jin as Moon Ji-young

Title: 미안하다, 사랑한다 / Mianhada, Saranghanda
Also known as: MiSa / I'm Sorry, I Love You / Sorry I Love You / Sorry But I Love You (YesAsia)
Genre: Human drama, romance
Episodes: 16
Broadcast network: KBS2
Broadcast period: 2004-Nov-09 to 2004-Dec-28
Air time: Monday & Tuesday 21:55

I'm Sorry, I Love You Episode 01 - Fileserve | Filesonic | Wupload
I'm Sorry, I Love You Episode 02 - Fileserve | Filesonic | Wupload
I'm Sorry, I Love You Episode 03 - Fileserve | Filesonic | Wupload
I'm Sorry, I Love You Episode 04 - Fileserve | Filesonic | Wupload
I'm Sorry, I Love You Episode 05 - Fileserve | Filesonic | Wupload
I'm Sorry, I Love You Episode 06 - Fileserve | Filesonic | Wupload
I'm Sorry, I Love You Episode 07 - Fileserve | Filesonic | Wupload
I'm Sorry, I Love You Episode 08 - Fileserve | Filesonic | Wupload
I'm Sorry, I Love You Episode 09 - Fileserve | Filesonic | Wupload
I'm Sorry, I Love You Episode 10 - Fileserve | Filesonic | Wupload
I'm Sorry, I Love You Episode 11 - Fileserve | Filesonic | Wupload
I'm Sorry, I Love You Episode 12 - Fileserve | Filesonic | Wupload
I'm Sorry, I Love You Episode 13 - Fileserve | Filesonic | Wupload
I'm Sorry, I Love You Episode 14 - Fileserve | Filesonic | Wupload
I'm Sorry, I Love You Episode 15 - Fileserve | Filesonic | Wupload
I'm Sorry, I Love You Episode 16 - Fileserve | Filesonic | Wupload

Download Subtitles HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More