Comments

Oh! My Girl!! [J-Drama]


Synopsis
Yamashita Kotaro was living a peaceful life as a publisher part-timer pretending to be a mobile phone novelist until two females suddenly appeared in his life. One is his six-year-old celebrity niece and the other is the little girl's stern manager. As he is forced to live under the same roof as the little prodigy, their differences soon manifest and disputes ensue. However, through co-habitation, Yamashita slowly comes to appreciate having a family and the warmth it brings, all the while developing a love-hate relationship with Fuji Mineko, the manager.

Cast:
Hayami Mokomichi as Yamashita Kotaro
Kato Rosa as Fuji Mineko
Tomosaka Rie as Yasuno Makiko
Okada Yoshinori as Ishida Ken
Yoshida Riko as Sakurai Anne
Takahashi Hitomi as Shibuya Kae
Irie Jingi as Shibuya Yuta
Shinohara Mai as Shinomiya Mutsumi
Hiranuma Norihisa as Hirakawa Atsushi
YOU as Ozora Hinako
Furuta Arata as Sugawara Hirofumi
Kaga Takeshi as Ishizaka Kazuo
Doi Yoshio as Komiya

Title: オー!マイ・ガール!!
Title (English): Oh! My Girl!!
Format: Renzoku
Genre: Family drama
Episodes: 9
Broadcast network: NTV
Broadcast period: 2008-Oct-14 to 2008-Dec-09
Air time: Tuesday 22:00

Oh! My Girl!! Episode 01 - Fileserve | Filesonic | Wupload
Oh! My Girl!! Episode 02 - Fileserve | Filesonic | Wupload
Oh! My Girl!! Episode 03 - Fileserve | Filesonic | Wupload
Oh! My Girl!! Episode 04 - Fileserve | Filesonic | Wupload
Oh! My Girl!! Episode 05 - Fileserve | Filesonic | Wupload
Oh! My Girl!! Episode 06 - Fileserve | Filesonic | Wupload
Oh! My Girl!! Episode 07 - Fileserve | Filesonic | Wupload
Oh! My Girl!! Episode 08 - Fileserve | Filesonic | Wupload
Oh! My Girl!! Episode 09 - Fileserve | Filesonic | Wupload

Subtitle: English hardsubbed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More